Searching...

Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

As Salaamu 'alaykum and Peace To All Wisdom Thru Words Islamic Motivational Stories Blog Readers

7:03 PM
Bismillaah

As Salaamu 'alaykum and peace to all,



It has been quite a few months that I have been missing from posting my stories here on this Islamic Motivational Stories blog.

To everyone who has emailed me, poked me on Facebook and send me text messages; and even called me- I thank you all for your encouraging messages and understanding.



InshaAllaah, starting from this beautiful month of April, I will start posting again.


For a start, I am excited to announce that today, Wednesday, 8th April 2009 at 2pm (GMT -5) for the North Americans OR Thursday, 9th April at 2am (GMT +8)for the South East Asians, I will be appearing on a BlogTalkRadio in The Healing Hour Show by Baitul Salaam (www.baitulsalaam.net), inshaAllaah.



So, dont forget to either log into your internet at The Healing Hour Show to listen or call in at 1-646-716-9850 to join in.

See you there, inshaAllaah!

Salaams
Sis Zabrina

0 comments:

Post a Comment